- Areva: Each and every day, AREVA is working to energize today’s nuclear fleet while designing and building tomorrow’s. Click here.
- The Babcock & Wilcox Company: We are nuclear experts with valuable solutions for the commercial nuclear industry. Click here.
- Curtiss Wright Flow Control Company, Nuclear Group: For more than 50 years, the global nuclear power industry has relied on the Nuclear Group of Curtiss-Wright Flow Control Company for components, systems and solutions that set the benchmark for safety, quality, innovation and high performance. Click here.
- Day & Zimmermann: Day & Zimmermann is the leading nuclear plant maintenance and modifications contractor in he United States. Click here.
- Excel Services: EXCEL’s first client services included providing plants ith experienced individuals to support general perating plant licensing issues and to support the initial licensing of new power plants. Click here.
- NLI: NLI’s sole focus is to effectively address the needs of the nuclear industry’s most demanding applications, providing answers for all types of equipment problems including electrical, mechanical and instrumentation. Click here.
- Rockwell Collins: As a leading U.S.A. manufacturer of seamless pipe and tube, Rockwell Collins Rollmet produces stainless steel, nickel and ferritic alloy pipe and tube for the nuclear power industry. Click here.
- Sargent & Lundy: Sargent & Lundy has provided comprehensive consulting, engineering, design, and analysis for electric power generation and power delivery projects worldwide. With a large, highly experienced staff solely dedicated to the energy business, we have the ability and know-how to take on the smallest tasks as well as the largest projects. Click here.
- The Shaw Group: As a proven leader in the nuclear industry, Shaw has offered a broad range of services for more than 60 years. A Fortune 500 Company, Shaw ranked No. 1 in Power Design by ENR in 2008 and 2009. Shaw employs 26,000 staff in 150 locations worldwide. Click here.
- UniStar Nuclear Energy: UniStar Nuclear Energy is a developer of a standardized fleet of Generation III+ nuclear power plants–specifically, AREVA’s 1600 MW US EPR™ reactor. UniStar is unique in that we created a standardized system with multiple partners to optimize design, licensing, construction, training, ownership, through to operation. Click here.
- Valtimet: When looking for a product that will meet or exceed all of your expectations in a nuclear power plant surface condenser… Choose titanium. Choose Valtimet titanium welded tubing for nuclear power plant surface condensers. Click here.
- Western Space & Marine, Inc.: Western Space and Marine, Inc. of Goleta, California refined the design and produces the commercial LUVS (Lightweight Underwater Vacuum System) package that is now in use at many nuclear stations across the country. Click here.
- Westinghouse Electric Company: Westinghouse Electric Company has a proven track record for providing the safest, most advanced and cost-effective technologies for the commercial nuclear power industry. Our localization strategy and partnership approach has successfully been implemented in France, Korea, Japan and is currently being implemented in China. Westinghouse technology is the basis for nearly half of the world’s nuclear power plants, many of these being top operating units by capacity factor. Click here.
This section includes an "Introductory Overview" of different world wide nuclear industry product and service suppliers.
Interested vendors may submit a one-page PDF "Introductory Flyer" for inclusion in this section. This flyer will be accessible by clicking on the name of their company in the "Vendor Profile" section. Charges for inclusion in the vendor profile section is $450 for six months or $800 for the whole year. Please contact the following, preferably with an E-mail providing the Vendor Profile one-page PDF document to be posted as an attachment to your E-mail.
Nuclear Plant Journal
1400 Opus Place, Suite 904
Downers Grove, IL 60515
630-858-6161 ext. 103